Glotmorf on 27 Dec 2002 19:41:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] Re: [spoon-discuss] btw, the clock is back on

> Doesn't really warrant an "official" announcement on
> the -business list,
> as it's been fairly quiet.
>
> The Clock is back On, after the holiday Writ of
> Delay. You've still got a
> day and a few hours to vote on the nweek 29 ballot.
>
> (If anyone really thinks we need more delay, lemme
> know. Voter turnout
> has, thus far, been kinda light.)

Been doing the holiday-hangover-recovery thang.
You've been there, I assume.

Okay, the Prez of M-Tek issues the following M-Tek
position on this nweek's ballot:

P1265: Ye Gods, Has it Been That Long?
Yes.  I don't think Wonko's issue is genuine, since
the text says, "When a player has been a player for
one complete calendar year"; even if we miss our
signup dates, we'll still have been players for a
calendar year, so the condition should kick in.  Even
if this isn't the case, we can tweak it, since it's a
one-shot for only two people.

P1270: Artifact Fix
Yes.

P1273: Nomvivor fixes
Yes.  Give the audience what they want.

P1274: Shelf Life
Yes.

P1275: Have you considered being a Plotting Radical?
Shelve.  The difference between this and the other two
philosophies is that the other philosophies only allow
a yes vote or a no vote; they don't allow a choice.
This at least makes it reasonably predictable.  On the
other hand, if the PR's vote was, say, random, so that
the PR couldn't predict it any better than we could...

P1276: Give It a Rest, Willya?
Yes.  I'll fix it later.

P1277: One More Time
Abstain.  Upon reflection, I have a lot of crap in my
home that I can't make myself throw out either.  If
people want to throw it out, I'll avert my eyes.

P1278: I'll See You At Burning Man
Yes, though I'd like to know what the reference is.

P1279: Encouraged?
Yes.

-- Glotmorf