Wonko on 15 Dec 2002 02:02:00 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 28 RESULTS

Quoth David E. Smith,

> Proposal 1245/0 (Unix fixing) (Wonko):
> AFF: Anything McGee, Baron von Skippy, bd, Lord Gregarian
> NEG: Athena, Glotmorf, Iain
> ABS: Orc In a Spacesuit, Rob
> SHL: Wonko
> Counts (Y/N/A/S) : (4-3-2-1). Measure fails. Measure is shelved.
> Created p1270.

Right, I amend this in its entirety to read:
{{
__Artifact Fix__

Amend rule 1266 to read:
{{
__Arifacts__

There exist Grid Objects called Artifacts. Artifacts may exist either in
Legend, or not in Legend. No more than one of any Artifact may ever exist.
If an artifact would be created, but it already exists outside of Legend,
then one of the following is created instead, chosen at random, with equal
probability: A Big Stick, an Athame, a Small Lump of Scrap Metal, or a Ball
of Wax. If said Artifact exists only in Legend, then it moves to whereever
it is being created.

If an Artifact is destroyed, it ceases to exist outside of Legend.
}}
}}

Um... I'm not sure about that... does that wording make sense?

Also, what was the problem people had with the Standard Abuses rule?

--
Wonko