Orc In A Spacesuit on 14 Dec 2002 13:23:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] Various stuff

First, a quote from the latest recognizer:
E then poings toward (10,6), bounding off the Rock at (9,9), landing at (8,11).

I cannot have landed on the Big Rock. Elbonian throws only have a error margin of 2. Can ya recalculate that for me?

Well, like I said before, I pick up anything at my new location after I land (and any teleporters go off).
Then I pretty much poing in place and go for (10,6) again.

Next item:
__Ye Gods, Has it Been That Long?__

First, I think that you give the stuff out too early. Make it a 1-year 2-year 3-year thing. Second, anyone who's been around for two years or more ought to be perfectly capable of getting a win on eir own.
Oh, and I joined on August 11.

I have some proposals to make, but I really must go catch my 7:30 AM final now.

Orc In A Spacesuit