Glotmorf on 12 Dec 2002 13:36:01 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 28 BALLOT

The Prez of M-Tek states that the M-Tek Position (and
eir own votes) on the current ballot is as follows:

> Proposal 1239/1: Hey, Artifacts! (Wonko)

Shelve.  I don't mean to be a pig about this, but I
think it's time we considered the whole "there exists"
issue.  This rule is saying such-and-such a thing
exists, yet provides means for it to be destroyed.  So
when it's destroyed, how is the "there exists"
satisfied?  Random creation?  This has come up before,
and the Administrator has expressed general dislike
for the responsibility of such interpretations being
dropped in his lap.

> Proposal 1240/1: Scarf it up! (Wonko)

Yes.  Les'n we're just gonna kill the damn thang.

> Proposal 1241/1: Standard Abuses (Wonko)

Shelve.  What if "the point three units away" doesn't
exist?

> Proposal 1245/0: Unix fixing (Wonko)

No.  Since the other sort of resources exist, much as
I dislike their complexity, there would have to be a
reason to have this kind too.

> Proposal 1249/3: Races (Orc In a Spacesuit)

Yes.

> Proposal 1250/0: Let's get them working right (Orc
> In a Spacesuit)

No.  They're working fine now.

> Proposal 1253/0: Well, at least it's not another
> SOE...
>                  (The Administrator)

This should be deleted, but No anyway. :)

> Proposal 1254/0: Speeder Upgrade Fixes (M-Tek)

Yes.

> Proposal 1255/2: Repeal Slowly and See (Anything
> McGee)

1. No.  I see use for this.

2. No.  So there.

3. Yes.

4. Yes.

5. Abstain.  I'd vote yes, but I have these lovely
souvenier t-shirts...

6. Yes, though I'll have to petition myself to clean
up old stocks.

7. No.

> Proposal 1256/0: ...Or Would You Rather Be a
> Cogno-Intellectual?
>                  (Glotmorf)

Yes.

> Proposal 1257/0: Reminders: Nomvivor (bd)

Yes.

> Proposal 1258/1: Step The Hell Down Already (Rob)

No.  Cuz it's illegal.  And just cuz.

> Proposal 1259/0: Executive Aids (Wonko)

Yes.  If more executives had aids it might cut down on
corporate top-heaviness.

> Proposal 1260/0: Random Cleanups (The Administrator)

Yes.  Though I wish this had been an a la carte.

> Proposal 1261/0: ...Or Would You Rather Be a
> Benevolent Activist?
>                  (Orc In a Spacesuit)

Abstain.  I'd prefer not seeing quite so directly
opposed philosophies, but...that's just my
philosophy...

> Proposal 1262/0: Sorry, We Don't Make House Calls
> (Glotmorf)

Yes.

> Proposal 1263/0: That's Not Our Problem (Glotmorf)

Yes.

> Proposal 1264/0: Cleanup on Aisle 1247! (Glotmorf)

Yes.

-- Glotmorf