David E. Smith on 29 Nov 2002 13:42:03 -0000

[Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Friday Morning)

"Happy Birthday to Us!" is 1224/3.
"Time Bomb De-fusing" is 1238/0. (I tried this last nweek and it failed.
Maybe you'll have better luck...)

Wonko cannot buy Capsaicin a Beer (players must be in Limbo to purchase
Beer. dunno why.)

BvS buys Capsasicin a gnome (-2 pts).
BvS gives eir proxy to Glotmorf. (I can't see any reason that chained
proxies would be illegal, so Squire's ends up in the hands of bd.) BvS
goes On Leave.

Random notes to Glotmorf: Everyone knows who's Overlord and Underlord, but
I went ahead and added it to the roster. No, Wins aren't recorded
anywhere, as the need has never come up; Yes, Society 1213 has one member
(Orc, I believe).

The general consensus is that r1220 either never existed, or has been
repealed, so I've removed it from the rules list. (It's still in the
database blah blah blah.)

M-Tek revises its charter. Twice. Yippee.

Glotmorf: yeah, Raw Materials were wiped out as a result of some recent
event whose name escapes me.

R: "The Overlord" is 1229/2. (I'm treating "at least" as a typo rectification.)

...dave