Glotmorf on 29 Nov 2002 03:13:02 -0000

[Spoon-business] M-Tek

Since there is no current definition in the ruleset for the term "managerial action", I will assume the word "managerial" in that context is an adjective with a standard dictionary meaning, as there is a definition for "action" in the context of a society.  Consequently, in the context of managing itself, the Prez of M-Tek declares M-Tek takes the following actions:

- Remove the word "Managerial" from its charter.

- Remove the comment at the end of its charter.

- Add to the end of the text in the third paragraph of the charter that reads "member of M-Tek" the text " who is a player".

- Add to the end of the third paragraph of the charter the text, "Otherwise, the member who is a player and who has been a member longer than all other members who are players becomes the Prez."

- Add to the end of the charter the following paragraph:

"For every bandwidth the Prez gives to M-Tek, each member other than the Prez automatically gives one bandwidth to M-Tek if said member has any bandwidth remaining.  Members may additionally pledge to give or make available however much bandwidth they choose by announcing said pledge on the public forum; the Prez will maintain a list of pledges recognized by M-Tek in this charter."

The Prez transfers one bandwidth to M-Tek.

The Prez declares that M-Tek makes the following proposal:

{{ _Time Bomb De-fusing_

In the second paragraph of Rule 33, change the text, "highest identification number" to "lowest identification number".

[[ I can't help but think there's something in the ruleset that'll bite us all on the butt when someone finds it.  Yes, someone other than me. ]]

}}

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix1.1sound.com/ivoryminitower