Glotmorf on 25 Nov 2002 21:16:02 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] Hello

On 11/25/02 at 12:18 PM capsaicin@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>I join the game under the name Capsaicin. I set my Gender to Male.

Welcome.  You picked an interesting time to join the game.

By the power vested in me as a player of B Nomic (made you look), I give Capsaicin one point.

BTW...would it be possible for your emails to the game fora to not include the PGP codes?  From our perspective, it's just that much more stuff to delete out of our replies.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix1.1sound.com/ivoryminitower