Glotmorf on 24 Nov 2002 14:04:02 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Sunday morning)

> Glotmorf attempts to forfeit, but fails, as e never
> actually used the word
> "forfeit" and I'm hoping e'll calm down at some
> point. (It's just a game. :)

Yeah, well, it's just a game where the assholinity
reached saturation for me in a few hours' time.  And
I've got enough on my plate right now that I didn't
want to deal.

Well, as long as I'm still here, then...

> New rules:
>
> "This Foolishness Must End!" is 1220/0, 1220/1.

Mr. A...the "precedence loophole" cited for the
creation of this rule, presumably the same one I used
to create Rule 1219, was part of Rule 578 prior to the
adoption of Wonko's proposal.  Following that, the
loophole didn't exist.  Mr. in a Spacesuit's action
was attempted after votes were tallied, which would
have been after application of Wonko's proposal.
Therefore, Mr. in a Spacesuit has no basis for
creating said rule.

Also, CFI 1205 states the chutzpah for Rule 1219
should be 1000.

> "The Overlord" is 1229/0. (This one is just amusing
> enough to keep around.)

Thanks.  And yes, Wonko, I meant to add a
vetoable-by-the-Administrator clause.  Mr. A, in Rule
1229, please change the text "if the Overlord rules
Nay" to "if the Overlord rules Nay or the
Administrator insists".  I freely admit that my ruling
that the sun will rise in the west will not make it
so.

However, Mr. A, there were a couple other actions that
I made in between the ruling on CFI 1205 and the
creation of Rule 1229: additional changes to Rule
1219, and the creation of some titles and the scoring
of a Win (permitted under the revised r1219).

-- Glotmorf