Orc In A Spacesuit on 22 Nov 2002 05:36:02 -0000

[Spoon-business] CFI 3

I just figured this one out:

I make the following CFI:
{{
Statement: The ruling of a CFI has no other effect on the game state, and does not change any rules or the execution of rules.

Argument:
Nowhere in the current rules does it say that CFI's have the force of rule, or change anything about the game at all. While it could be argued that, by permissability of the unprohibited, the ruling could change things other than the game state, there is absolutly nothing which causes the ruling to do so.

[[Yes, I am fully aware that this CFI will cause itself to be nonfunctional if ruled true, but it gets the bribed ruling nonfunctional, too.]]
}}

Well, if this goes through, then we have no justice system. Whatever Dave has decided to be legal is legal, and vica versa.

Orc In A Spacesuit