Wonko on 21 Nov 2002 21:55:03 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] Change to Glotmorf Rules!

Quoth Glotmorf,

> Should CFI 1205 be judged TRUE and Glotmorf Rules! is implemented, I change it
> as follows:
>
> {{ _Glotmorf Rules!_
> }}

It's kind of funny... even with the CFI ruled in your favor, you STILL can't
do this, again by rule 2.

Of course, for judicial corruption and contempt of court, I'm gonna
disrespect all three of you anyway, but even so, it's nice to the game isn't
totally screwed yet.

Declarations of disrespect:

{{
__Disrespect bd__

For accepting a bribe as judge, we disrespect the player called bd.

}}

{{
__Disrespect Glotmorf__

For bribing a judge, we disrespect the player called Glotmorf.

}}

{{
__Disrespect the Baron__

For contempt of court, and for being unworthy of the justice system, we
disrespect the player named Baron von Skippy, Spoilsport and Wielder of Duct
Tape.

}}

And finally, a proposal. If bd thinks the justice system needs to be fixed,
then let's fix the justice system:
{{
__Never again__

In rule 127, replace the second sentence of the first section with,
"All players are eligible to be Judges for a CFI except for the Defendant,
the Plaintiff, any players who are On Leave, any players who have ever been
named 'Glotmorf', 'bd', or 'Baron von Skippy, Spoilsport and Wielder of Duct
Tape', and any players who have been recused from a CFI within the past
nweek."

In rule 128, replace the second sentence of the second section with,
"The Upper House consists of every player who has been a player for at least
two nweeks, who is Off Leave, who has never been named 'Glotmorf', 'bd', or
'Baron von Skippy, Spoilsport and Wielder of Duct Tape', and who hasn't been
recused from any CFI within the past nweek."
}}

There, that should fix the only problem I can see with the system.

--
Wonko