Wonko on 17 Nov 2002 02:52:05 -0000

[Spoon-business] Votes for n26

Quoth David E. Smith,

> The following measures are on the ballot for nweek 26:
>
> Proposal 1185/0: Number Guessing (Athena)
Shelve. Fix it, or I vote no next nweek.

> Proposal 1187/0: Only When You're There (Wonko)
Yes. I don't understand what people don't like about this...?

> Proposal 1188/0: Rewiring the Justice System (Wonko)
Yes. And boy, does it need it.

> Proposal 1189/1: Society fixes (Orc In a Spacesuit)
Part 1: No. Part 2: Yes. What's wrong with the Mookie Charter?

> Proposal 1190/0: If it ain't broke...Well, it's broke now... (Unauthored)
No. I agree that it was a bad gig, but disrespect is a bit harsh. Plus, if
yer gonna nail Orc, you should nail everyone who voted for it, too, 'cos
they're as much to blame.

> Proposal 1191/0: You wanna lurk? Here ya go. (Orc In a Spacesuit)
No. I don't see why we should have these extraneous players hanging around
who will probably never come back.

> Proposal 1192/0: Giving Societies Their Dues (Glotmorf)
Yes. If my proposal fails, having this will be a Good Thing.

> Proposal 1193/0: You know you want to (Wonko)
Yes. The ruleset is long enough without extraneous objects that are never
used.

> Proposal 1194/2: Yeah, I F---ed Up (The Administrator)
Abstain. Higher-numbers are more realistic; with some work I think the
high-precedence would work.

> Proposal 1195/1: Unit fixing (Wonko)
Yes.

> Proposal 1196/0: Gnomes and Gremlins -> Throwable (Wonko)
Yes.

> Proposal 1197/2: The Bigger They Are, The Mucher They Cost (Glotmorf)
Yes.

> Proposal 1198/1: More Raw Materials (Orc In a Spacesuit)
Shelve. You make references to 'properties' as if they were defined
elsewhere; they're not.

> Proposal 1199/0: Automation (Orc In a Spacesuit)
Shelve. You want the word 'auto' in front of most of the occurences of
'action' in this; otherwise, the game goes to hell as soon as this takes
effect.

> Proposal 1200/0: Miscellaneous Fixes (Wonko)
Yes. Screw that is useless, because the default case covers it. That's why
it can be repealed.

> Proposal 1201/0: No Price Control (Orc In a Spacesuit)
No. I want to trade with the Bank.

> Proposal 1202/1: Get Rid of 'em Already! (Wonko)
Yes. They do nothing that cannot be done in other ways.

> Proposal 1203/2: Patching Up Societies (Wonko)
Yes. And boy, do they need it.

> Proposal 1204/0: Sanity is bad. (bd)
Yes. The Force is a powerful ally.

--