David E. Smith on 16 Nov 2002 23:29:18 -0000

[Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Saturday evening)

"Unit fixing" is 1195/0, 1195/1.
"Gnomes and Gremlins -> Throwable" is 1196/0.
"The Bigger They Are, The Mucher They Cost" is 1197/0, 1197/1, 1197/2
"More Raw Materials" is 1198/0, 1198/1.
"Automation" is 1199/0.
"Miscellaneous Fixes" is 1200/0.
"No Price Control" is 1201/0.
"Dummy 1" is 1202/0.
"Dummy 2" is 1203/0.
"Get Rid of 'em Already!" is 1202/1.
"Patching Up Societies" is 1203/1, 1203/2.
"Sanity is bad." is 1204/0.

Wonko gives Glotmorf 1 point (or, rather, tries to, but as Wonko doesn't
have any points, this fails).

Glotmorf is nominated for the position of Insta-Minister. An election for
Insta-Minister is in progress; Glotmorf is the only nominee. I think I
still get to vote; if so, I vote for em just to make sure e gets the job.

Nobody else wants the job of Weather Man. Yay.
(Tangentially, the Weather updates. It's still HOT.)

I revise p1194 as follows (recognized as 1194/1):

{{__Yeah, I F---ed Up__
In the second paragraph of Rule 33, replace "highest" with "lowest".

Give to the Administrator a sound spanking, to be given (if possible) by
the non-player entity known as "Christine." [[ She'll never read this, but
what the hell. ]]
}}

[[ The above changes the meaning in no way at all, and mentioning the
lovely Christine will amuse me for a good thirty seconds. Also, should
this pass, I can use it as leverage. Insert naughty thought here. ]]

Voting starts in about a half an hour. Enjoy!

...dave

--
David E. Smith   dave@[technopagan.org|bureau42.com|whatisay.com]
When you're bored with yourself, marry, and be bored with someone