Wonko on 11 Nov 2002 15:53:03 -0000

[Spoon-business] Seizing the Reins of Power

Egad, I'd forgotten about that:
R2: Any similarity between the string of characters that constitute the name
of a Player and a string of characters in the text of a Proposal, Rule, or
Judgment shall have no impact on the implementation of that Proposal, Rule,
or Judgment, unless the language of the Proposal, Rule, or Judgment
specifically indicates the string of characters is referring to a Player of
that name. [[For example, "the player JohnDoe" or "the player named
JohnDoe."]]

So when the rules say that 'Glotmorf' can change the rules, it doesn't
actually have any effect, meaning Glotmorf's changes don't apply.
Interesting.

So:

By r578, a society is a group of entities, who are Members of that Society.
Also by r578, players may, once per nweek, create a new society.

So I'm empowered to create a new group of entities.

I do so. The group itself is called "Wonko's servant brigade"; the entities
being created within it are 12 players, named Tom, Dick, Harry, Curly, Moe,
Larry, Susan, William, Jennings, Bryan, Steve, and Jill.

I am also a member, because I didn't specify otherwise.

The Charter of this particular society is:
{{
__Wonko's servant brigade__

Wonko's servant brigade, or WSB (pronounced, WAH-SAH-BEE) performs whatever
actions the player called Wonko says it does.
}}

I say that Wonko's servant brigade now creates a rule which reads as
follows:
{{
__The Game is Mine!__

The player called Wonko may at any time enact any change e wishes to the
gamestate, except for altering the rule entitled, __Glotmorf Rules!__. This
rule supercedes every other rule.

}}

With this new power, I increase that rule's Chutzpah to 2002.

I also insert comment brackets around the word 'not' in the sentence,
"Actions in this rule are not the only actions that societies may take." in
rule 578; then I insert comment brackets around the entirety of section G of
the same rule.

Does anyone have anything they'd like done to the ruleset before I step
down?

--
Wonko