David E. Smith on 26 Oct 2002 01:28:02 -0000

[Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Friday evening)

Glotmorf recognizes a SOE (that's 5). If you folks really want an
Emergency before free-for-all Voting begins, you'd better get on it. We
need two more people to recognize this.

"Insert Name Here" is created (charter #1161). No changes to its
Ordinances occur, though, under Rule 1144. (My reading is that the
Ordinances, in this context, is another word for "parts of the Charter"
and thus can't be changed.) If Wonko could send me a list of the members
(since I'm not sure who has done whatever one has to do to be a member of
INH) that'd be swell.

BvS cannot convert any BNS to Points, but e nevertheless buys a Water
Gnome, and squeezes it at (18,18). Whether this does anything to IT is
subject to dispute (see the CFI report, below). (Hell, BvS' score is still
pending a CFI, since e may or may not have an extra 1000 points.)

The Voice forfeits, and all of eir assets get split ten ways. (Even in
parting, e still finds new ways to annoy me. :)

Next nweek, there will be an election for Weather Man, to fill the role of
the departing Voice.

Streamxsonic joins the game. Welcome! Here's your 500 BNS of play money,
and here's a point from Glotmorf.

bd is assigned to be Streamxsonic's Mentor.

Iain loses 5 Style for failure to surrender the Pink Scarf.

PROPOSALS...

"More Details, and Power to Boot" is 1160/0.
"This is To Inform You That..." is 1156/1. (There was another change in
there, but I added the newer revision first. Gotta love how email gets
mixed up like that sometimes.)
"Reactivate the Stock Market" is 1168/0, 1168/1.
"Valhalla" is 1169/0, 1169/1.
"Societies and Corporations" is 1170/0. (whew!)
"Number Guessing" is 1171/0.
"The Weirdest Speeder Upgrade You'll Ever See" is 1151/1.

CFIs ...

CFIs 1158 and 1159 are ruled TRUE by Glotmorf.
Wonko and Glotmorf both REFUSE CFI 1098. Well, that's it for that.

Glotmorf's new CFI (on whether the previous two were legal) is 1162,
assigned to Lord Gregarian.

BvS's "I destroyed IT!" CFI is 1163, assigned to Wonko.

Wonko's "My Name Is Yoda" CFI is 1164, assigned to Glotmorf, and the first
instance I recall of someone naming emself as a defendant.

BvS's "This CFI Exists" CFI is 1165, assigned to Iain.

bd's latest coffee/tea CFI is 1166, assigned to 404notfound.

...dave

--
David E. Smith   dave@[technopagan.org|metadave.net|bureau42.com]
I'm a white male loser -- the profile of the serial killer (RSPW)