David E. Smith on 20 Oct 2002 03:47:05 -0000

[Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Saturday night)

Pinhead gives all prop authors 13 points. w00t.

Dan, meet Garbage Collection.

Wild Card is perilously close to Garbage Collection as well, and I'd
rather like for em to return, because I don't like maintaining the Grid.
:)

The Bandwidth Gremlin becomes Active.

Rocky drops a random Big Rock, with Siren. Yippee.

Robin yanks 11 points from Orc, and gives 'em to Naath.

Iain is voted Off the Island.

(I don't think revealing this is against the rules: NOBODY voted on
Nomvivor this nweek. I generated all the votes randomly -- actually, I had
to do it a few times, until a result with no ties popped up. If nobody's
gonna play, why'd you create the rule in the first place?)

The new Gremlin Number is 47. The Telephone is Ringing.

The Token of Proposals goes to Glotmorf (who accrued almost 1100 votes,
thanks to BvS).

The Immunity Idol goes to BvS, of course. ;)

BvS' Hangover Of The Ages finally goes away, leaving em with "merely" a
BAC of 16 or so.

Luigi charges interest to Orc, but won't be after any kneecaps 'til the
end of the nweek.

Naath is still Burnt by the Flaming Gremlin.

Athames, Gnomes, Balls of Wax, and other sundry weirdness rain upon the grid.

The IOB is awarded to bd. (Again, something that has never been used...)

The Gnome Minister is asked to award all vSOI members their free Gnome.

All Ministers are asked to submit nweekly invoices, and do that voodoo
that you do so well (i.e. reports, Weather updates, whatever).

Curt and Rod move (once again... I don't believe anyone has ever Climbed
Through the Window. Just think how much smaller the ruleset would be if
we chopped out all the stuff that never gets used!)

"The Weirdest Speeder Upgrade You'll Ever See" is 1151/0. (Wow, it's neat
to have a working database again.)

I think that's it. (The previous sentence effectively guarantees that
when I wake up tomorrow morning, there will be no less than five emails
detailing things I forgot.)

Oh yeah, BvS won. (I haven't done the reset yet, in case someone comes up
with grounds to challenge eir Win.)

The Clock is turned On; today is nweek 25, nday 1.

...dave

--
David E. Smith   dave@[technopagan.org|metadave.net|bureau42.com]
I'm a white male loser -- the profile of the serial killer (RSPW)