Glotmorf on 11 Oct 2002 04:30:02 -0000

[Spoon-business] Editorial Control

{{ _Okay, the World Revolves Around You This Nweek_

{{ _Editorial Control_

During the voting period of a nweek, a proposing entity may declare Editorial Control over a single existing rule; said entity is then known as the Editor for that rule for the following nweek.  The same entity cannot be an Editor for more than one rule in an nweek, or for the same rule two nweeks in a row, and the same rule cannot have more than one Editor in an nweek.

During the following nweek, any proposals that affect a rule with an Editor must be submitted before the beginning of the seventh nday.  The Editor of said rule must give permission by the end of the seventh nday for said proposals to be entered onto that nweek's ballot; if permission is not given for a proposal, it is removed from the ballot.

}}

}}

I'm really tired of hearing about how the Uber-prop is going to change everything...but I could live with one person being allowed to work relatively unhindered on fixing up a single rule.

						Glotmorf