Orc In A Spacesuit on 10 Oct 2002 05:46:05 -0000

[Spoon-business] Cleanup

I've been lurking on IRC for a while, having it minimized while I do such things as begin construction of the Library, work on the uberprop, and send email. During all this, Dave popped in for a bit, and informed me that bd had somehow destroyed my airspeeder. I'm sorry for missing you, Dave.

Well, in any case, if I don't have an airspeeder, I buy one, and get in it if I can.

The first paragraph is the way I usually do IRC. If I'm actually in a conversation, I leave IRC up or put it on half of my screen, or sometimes maximize it and occasionally switch out. If I'm in a channel and don't answer, I'll be back eventually, so wait if you want.

And Glotmorf, I still would like to talk with you about your sagas. It's still Slashnet (irc.slashnet.org) in channel #BNomic.

Orc In A Spacesuit
wishes he had gotten to talk to Dave.