Wonko on 6 Oct 2002 15:27:07 -0000

[Spoon-business] Here's another one:

I create another society, entitled __Wonko gets points__, with the following
initial members: Wonko
And the following Charter:
{{
Members of "Wonko gets points" may gain points by declaring that they do so
in a public forum.
}}

I create 1000 points in my possession.

[[Why is this legal, you ask? Because the Society rule says that, "A Society
may convey certain privileges, restrictions or responsibilities to its
Members, subject to the rules of the game". Well, there's no rule that
actually forbids societies from giving me the privilege of creating points,
so it turns out that it's perfectly legal. Whee!]]

--
Wonko