Orc In A Spacesuit on 6 Oct 2002 04:49:03 -0000

[Spoon-business] OrcTech PRESS RELEASE

********     PRESS RELEASE     ********

Orc In A Spacesuit Acccepts Wonko And Baron von Skippy.
OrcTech® Announces New Additions To It's Team.

SQUARE (11,9), The Grid ? Nweek 24, Nday 4 ? During a press conference today at the Tower of Babel, OrcTech®, a research facilty and engineering center of the up-and-coming Life Core Technology, unveiled Wonko and BvS, the newest additions to it's team of professionals. Life Core Technology is currently under development and is scheduled for a nomicwide release on multiple objects and systems; further announcements regarding object/system specifics will be announced in the months to come.

Wonko, a brilliant financieer responsible for more proposals than any other entity, will be leadng the efficiency team, making sure that every point, shilling, and life core that OrcTech gets will be used for its fullest potential. In addition, e promises to contribute his own substantial holding to the ideals of OrcTech.

BvS, leader of the highly successful vSOI, will direct the product and information control team, making sure that every customer get top quality and that no unscruplous forces attempt to harness OrcTech's research for undesireable purposes.

?We?re very excited about these new members,? stated Orc In A Spacesuit, OrcTech president and founder. ?We believe they can do so much for us, and we can do so much for them.?

Relatively new on the scene, OrcTech is a fast-growing company and is a premier developer of Life Core Technology renowned for adding a new dimension to BNomic. Already on it's growing team are Orc In A Spacesuit, the visionary responsible for discovering Life Cores, and bd, one of the primary researchers in their practicaly application.

BNSE ticker: ORCT