Wonko on 4 Oct 2002 00:22:03 -0000

[Spoon-business] CFIs

I submit some CFIs:

{{
__Will the Real Bastard Please Stand Up?__

Statement: Wonko is the Boss of WBE.

Defendant: Glotmorf

Analysis:
    Proposal 1001, as one of its actions, included 'Make Wonko the Boss of
WBE". Although Glotmorf attempted to create eir own society entitled WBE,
this was a violation of r2, as the names WBE, Wealthy Bastard Enterprises,
and the Wealthy Bastard were all already in use.

Therefore, Wonko is still the Bastard of WBE.
}}

{{
__Two for the price of One__

Statement: A rule can also be a Society's Charter.

Defendant: Glotmorf

Analysis:
    According to rule 578, __Societies__, a Societies Charter is a Game
Document that contains a Society's public rules. If these rules are
contained within an official Game Rule, then that Game Rule must be the
Society's Charter.

Also, as nothing forbids a document from doubling as a Rule and a Charter;
therefore it is permissible by rule 18, __Permissibility of the
Unprohibited__.
}}

Do I really need to CFI the bonus box thing, too? Or can we just accept the
fact that it works?
--
Wonko