David E. Smith on 4 Aug 2002 02:45:04 -0000

[Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Saturday night)

bd buys 19 more random gnomes (-38 points, paid to the Gnome Account).
Sheesh. (The Gnome Minister will, hopefully, remind me at the end of the
nweek that the Gnome Account is over 100 points and thus is due to be
cashed out.)

I added the Gnomes list to the Nomic homepage, and took 'em off the Roster
(since Gnome ownership is properly the province of the Minister of
Gnomes).

"Stock Control" is 958/1.

Athena rules (TRUE) on CFI 887. (I'm not going to delete Uin from the
roster for a couple ndays yet, in case anyone chooses to file an appeal.)

Wonko is penalized 5 Style points for failure to award the Pink Scarf.

...dave

---- David E. Smith, POB 515045, St. Louis, MO 63151
http://www.technopagan.org/     http://metadave.net/
http://www.bureau42.com/        http://whatIsay.com/