Baron von Skippy on 3 Aug 2002 05:12:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] nweek 21 VOTE RESULTS

> -Dave, I was in Bondage, so shouldn't that be 22 and 14? Speaking of which,
> I can get the hell out of Bondage now, right?-

You weren't in Bondage.

The only message I found from you regarding Bondage was:

"At the beginning of nweek 21, if proposal 861 passed, I put myself into
Bondage."

At the beginning of nweek 21, you were On Leave, and thus couldn't legally
do so.

...dave

-That's bad. Okay, so I don't quite have the BNS I need for buying stock... um, I don't know the specific numbers, so if I don't have enough BNS to purchase all that player stock, provided that's legal after Wonko's escapades, cancel my purchases of Glotmorf's and Voice's stock, one share at a time, Glotmorf first, until I can afford everything.-

                                                  -BvS-