bd on 24 Jul 2002 18:42:05 -0000

Fwd: [Spoon-business] Beam me up, scotty

Amend my like-named but as-yet-unrecognized following proposal to the
following:
{{
__Beam me up, scotty__

Create the following rule:
{{
__Transporter pads__
There exists bonus boxes of type Transporter Pad. If at any time there exists
more than one Transporter Pad, hereafter refered as Pads, all but one
randomly selected Pad is removed from the grid. If at any time there exist no
Pads, one is places at a random unoccupied location on the Grid.

When a player finds a Pad, it is not removed until one nday after the actuion
finding the Pad is recognized or when it is used, whichever comes first. This
rule takes precedence over rule 705 in that regard.

A player may Use a pad in one of three ways, after finding it:

* They may Beam Out, which transports them to a specified location on the
 grid and removes the Pad. They may not do this if they hold the Football.
* They may Beam In another player, transporting them to the grid space
occupied by the Pad and removes the Pad. They may not do this if the target
holds the Football.
* They may Beam In a gremlin, transporting them to the grid space occupied by
the Pad and removes the Pad. If the gremlin is in Hiding, it goes out of
Hiding and is transported to the location of the Pad and removing the Pad.
}}

}}