Glotmorf on 16 Jul 2002 09:07:04 -0000

[Spoon-business] Butthead

{{ _I can do it!  C'mon!  I know I can do it!_

Add to the end of Rule 256, subsection B, the following appropriately numbered subsection:

B.<subsection number>. The Player-Wannabe Gremlin, a.k.a. Butthead

There exists a Gremlin called the Player-Wannabe Gremlin, also known as Butthead.  Each nweek, for each Offer created, if Butthead has not yet accepted an Offer that nweek, it tries to accept the newly created Offer.  On a 1 rolled on 1d6, Butthead accepts the Offer.

If the Offer requires Butthead to perform an action, it performs said action if Gremlins are permitted by the rules to do so.  If the Offer requires Butthead to give a number of points less than or equal to 20, it takes them from the Gremlin Fund to do so, if sufficient points are available.

If Butthead cannot perform actions required by the Offer, and the contingency for the Offer is a number of points less than or equal to 20, and there are at least that many points in the Gremlin Fund, Butthead pays the contingency from the Gremlin Fund.

If Butthead cannot perform actions or make gifts required by the Offer, and cannot pay the contingency (or there is no contingency), the Offer is discarded.

}}