Glotmorf on 2 Jul 2002 02:01:04 -0000

[Spoon-business] The Junior G-Men's club prop

Mr. A...Pending the resolution of the Baron's CFI, I would like to know the official status of the Junior G-Men.  If the society exists, and if it has as many members as it claimed, then it made a proposal immediately upon its creation, which follows object #825 (the Junior G-Men charter) but predates Proposal 826 on the ballot.  You've already said officially once that you're going to stick with integers as official object numbers; how will the placement sequence of the Junior G-Men club prop be handled?

Further, I recommend and request that the Junior G-Men club prop be added to the ballot and voted on, since, if this doesn't happen, and the CFI is ruled other than true some time next nweek, the vote will have to be held on the club prop, using the same conditions that exist at the end of this nweek, and it will have to have retroactive application as of the moment before Proposal 826's votes are counted.  It occurs to me that it'd be much cleaner to retroactively invalidate a voted-on proposal than to retroactively get a proposal voted on.

						Glotmorf