David E. Smith on 16 Jun 2002 05:31:04 -0000

[Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Saturday night)

I did, in fact, forget to clear off the Football rosters (as a result of
everyone being tossed into Limbo). Consider that done.

Wonko flings emself towards the Football, bouncing and finally landing at
(9,12). The Voice tries the same stunt, landing at (11,9).

The Voice joins Team Crimson.

bd flings emself at... um, hold on, I have to get a bunch of 4-sided
dice... (18,20).

Baron von Skippy goes On Leave, as does Naath.

Everyone that's on the Grid can't lose points from the Grid being on Fire,
since they have no points to lose. (This may or may not be a bug.)

...dave

---- David E. Smith, POB 515045, St. Louis, MO 63151
http://www.technopagan.org/     http://metadave.net/
http://www.bureau42.com/        http://whatIsay.com/