David E. Smith on 4 Jun 2002 23:11:00 -0000

spoon-business: Initializing the Pause...

I start working my way through Rule Zero.

Game time is stopped. (It was stopped anyway, but what the Hell.)

I propose that we continue to use the spoon-business list as a Forum.

I propose that I continue as the Administrator.

(Those are just to clear the requirements of the Procedure, sections 2 and
3 respectively.)

The Pause is initialized. Today is Day 0 of the Pause. It'll kick over to
Day 1 of the Pause in about an hour, due to ill timing on my part.

For the sake of not disrupting game continuity too much, I'll probably
have a separate Web page for Refresh Proposals (and I've already started
working on mine).

...dave

---- David E. Smith, POB 515045, St. Louis, MO 63151
http://www.technopagan.org/     http://metadave.net/