Naath Thabana on 30 May 2002 13:56:01 -0000

spoon-business: CFI 754

Statement: Wonko has won the game since the start of
nweek 16.

Judgement: Indeed e did.
Resoning: Dimships do not look at your dimensions
every second, they only look at your dimensions when
they establish you 'new' dimensions.  This means that
when you buy you first it look at your actuall
dimensions and adds whatever buyancy you selected to
these.  Then, a second dimship will look at you're
'new' dimensions when it goes to find your 'real'
dimensions.

This does not mean you are in two places at once.
1) you never actually left where you started.
and 2) in any case this is like, if you had a car that
ran out of fuel after 20 miles, then you got another
car from there that went 20 miles and ran out of fuel
etc.

Yes Wonko did manage to increase his score beyond
1000, so he won.

So we can declared Wonko victorious in B-nomic.
Ignore everything else that went on since and start
all over again.  I suggest calling it C-nomic.

Naath

=====
Like duct tape the force is, a light side and a dark side it has, holds the universe together it does, hmm.