Rob Speer on 27 May 2002 16:08:20 -0000

spoon-business: Votes

I'll try the column thing too.

Num	Vote	Comments
---	----	--------
691	YES
692	NO
693	YES
694	NO
695	NO	Charter proposals must die.
707	YES
709	YES
710	YES
711	YES
713	YES	Still doesn't fix the fact that charter props are too
		damn powerful to pass with 1/3 votes, but it's a step in
		the right direction.

714	YES	Thank you.

715	YES	Thank you as well. This almost makes me feel guilty
		about The Second Mouse.

716	ABSTAIN	But not guilty enough to vote against it. Certainly the
		original intent has been lost, so now all it does is set
		Wonko back 60 points relative to the rest of the game.
		But this is going to pass, and he can afford it.

717	NO	This is wrong on so many levels.

718	YES	Except we need more good kinds of boxes, or people will
		be reluctant to find them.

719	NO	Uncle P's proposals always bother me.
720	NO	Free ticket to Limbo.
722	YES
723	NO	Nice story, but really useless.
724	SHELVE	33% house advantage? < 10% would be reasonable.
725	ABSTAIN	I remember that there was a point to the 'nday or', but
		can't at all remember what it was.

726	YES
729	YES
730	YES
731	NO
732	YES
733	YES
734	YES
735	YES
736	NO	And where the hell do you get those bizarre titles?
738	YES	Yay Ed.
739	YES
740	YES
741	NO	I will not have anything to do with joining Clubs until
		Charters are fixed.
--
Rob Speer