David E. Smith on 25 May 2002 14:53:12 -0000

spoon-business: open CFIs

I think this is everything that's "open" right now.

CFI 708: Assigned to Rob, Glotmorf, and The Voice (of the Upper House).
Glotmorf has ruled; Rob and The Voice have not. (Though it's probably safe
to assume that Rob's opinion will not change, I can't legally make that
assumption.)

CFI 712: Assigned to Rob, Glotmorf, and The Reality Police (of the Upper
House). No opinions rendered yet, as far as I'm aware.

CFI 728: Assigned to Rob (even though it's pretty much moot now).

As always, if I've missed something, lemme know. (Helpful Hint! When I'm
double-checking these things, I just grep the mail spool for stuff with
the number -- so if someone ruled on 712, but didn't use "712" anywhere
in that email, I'll probably overlook it.)

...dave