Gavin Doig on 21 May 2002 12:06:51 -0000

spoon-business: Proosal: Violent green.

<proosal>
<title>Violent green.</title>
Create a new rule, titled "Not the same as apathy.", with a chutzpah of 5, and the following @@@-delimited text:
@@@
A player may become Disinterested by stating that they are doing so. At this time they are removed from any groups or football teams they are in, fumble the football if they have it, and are placed in Limbo if they are not there already.

Disinterested players:
Have a score, charm, and entropy of 0.
Are not eligible to receive the sushi, the scarf, the token of proposals, or the immunity idol.
May not play football.
Are in Limbo.
May not give, and are not eligible to receive, a Kick in the Ass.
May not be in a group.
Are treated as if they have the Immunity Idol.
Are not eligible to receive the Immunity Idol.

This rule takes precedence over any other which would otherwise alter the state of a Disinterested player to be in conflict with this rule.
@@@
[[Have I missed anything? All I really want to leave are proosing and judging. Oh, and voting.]]

The player who submitted this proposal becomes Disinterested.
</proosal>

uin.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup