Glotmorf on 13 May 2002 03:59:43 -0000

spoon-business: Prop: Termination Procedures

The Prez of M-Tek maketh a club prop:

{{ _Termination Procedures_

Add to the end of Rule 630 the text:

"If a Player leaves a Club, and the Club made Club Props earlier that same nweek while the Player was a member, those Club Props still count against the Player's Bandwidth, and the ballot results of those Club Props will still affect the Player's Score, Charm and Entropy.  The Player will not, however, auto-vote Yes for the Club Props."

}}

[[ Thith thould be my limit, thankth to the Token -- my five, pluth two Club Propth at half a prop each.  Iain can thtill thubmit four propth on eir own. ]]