Alex Truelsen on 13 May 2002 02:02:21 -0000

[no subject]

Oh god... It's nday 7, and I haven't unleashed the next phase of the Plan. Damnations. And you folks shelved prop 6-6-1 because it involved respecting. Okay, that I can fix, although I liked the original idea...

Replace the text of the second paragraph inside the BYOB delimiters of Proposal 661 (the para. about wine) to read:

"Wine is an alcohlic drink whose quantity is measured in glasses. A glass of Wine raises a player's BAC by 1. A player may pay 2d3 points for a glass of Wine, the drinking of which will give them 1d3 Style points."

[[I split the difference between the types of Wine.]]

Does that make people happy? I hope so, as there's not much time left to fix it...

                                          Cheers,
                                            BvS