Gavin Doig on 10 May 2002 12:25:58 -0000

spoon-business: Proosal: Remember me, remember me.

<proosal>
<title>Remember me, remember me.</title>
Create a new rule with the following @@@-delimited text, a chutzpah of 10, and the title "Comedy through repetition.".
@@@
Any players who voted against the proposal which created this rule shall have a score and charm of 0; these values may not be changed.

The following steps are performed once only in the order in which they appear:
Rule 212 is repealed.
All players who voted for the proposal which created this rule are given 235 points, and the title "Hero of the Revolution".
All players who voted against the proposal which created this rule are given the attribute "Smelly", and have their charm set to 0.
"Failing to appreciate comedy through repetition" is added to the LOGAS.
All text in this rule after the first sentence is removed.
@@@
</proosal>

uin.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup