Wonko on 10 May 2002 01:23:21 -0000

spoon-business: Proposal-Messing with the System

I issue the following Charter Prop:

{{
__Let's get some points!__

[[This is a Charter Prop. It could be far more nefarious, but I don't want
to cause trouble - I just want to point out what's wrong with Charter Props.
Basically, everyone who votes for this gets 20 points if it passes, and only
1/3 of the players need to vote yes for it to pass. Just take the points and
run.]]

Create:

{{
__Points for All!__

There exists a Society called the Holy Order of Points.

Every player who voted for the proposal which created this rule is initially
a member of the Holy Order of Points.

New players may join by announcing eir intention to do so on a Public Forum;
Any member of the Holy Order of Points may be kicked out by any other member
of the Holy Order of Points. [[This is irrelevant anyway]]

The Holy Order of Points may not submit Club Props.

If at any time 1/3 or more of all players are members of the Holy Order of
Points, all members of the Holy Order of Points gain 20 points and are
immediately ousted from the club. [[and then, because it has no members, the
Club is disbanded as per r578]]

Wonko is the First Member of the Holy Order of Points.
}}
}}
--
Wonko