Naath Thabana on 9 May 2002 21:49:54 -0000

spoon-business: cfj 666

Statement: The game has never had an object numbered
655.

Analysis:

The Reality Police had the sushi.

The Reality Police's message implies that he sushified
the text:

<CFJ><statement<ItcannotbedeterminedwhetherthisstatementappearswithinalegalCFJ.
isthroughbabelfishasonebigwordandaddedthewhitespaceafterwards,it'slegal.IfIdidn'
t,it'snot.I'mnottelling.</analysis></CFJ>uin.

then added whitespace and linebreaks.

However sushifying it via Korean produces the text:
Inside a Korean

sushifying it via French and German produces the text:

ItcannotbedeterminedwhetherthisstatementappearswithinalegalCFJ.BaronvonSkippyIha
vethesushi.IfIranthisthroughbabelfishasonebigwordandaddedthewhitespaceafterwards
, it' slegal. IfIdidn' T, it' snot.I' mnottelling.uin.

Neither of these two can be turned into the message
sent by adding only whitespace and linebreaks,
therefore he failed to operate sushification correctly
and so the CFJ #655 never existed.

Judgement
dunno

why?

because I said so!
I accept that the object labeled CFJ 655 is/was not a
CFJ, since it wasn't a legal post (on buisness forum
by player with sushi... unsusified).

Also there is no rule 655.

However I do not know if there has ever been an object
so numbered in the past.

If I'm stupid, and the system goes, give it the next
number up and we can only use each number once then
this CFI is TRUE.

=====
Like duct tape the force is, a light side and a dark side it has, holds the universe together it does, hmm.