Wonko on 30 Apr 2002 01:08:37 -0000

spoon-business: [[Entropy Circumvention]]

[[
I change my proposal entitled __[[Circumnavigating the Entropy
Restrictions]]__ to:

{{
__New Gnome Mixes__

Append to the rule entitled "The Wine List" the following MIXN'MATCH
delimited text:
MIXN'MATCH
A Winter Gnome mixed with a Water Gnome yields an Ice Gnome.
A Summer Gnome mixed with an Air Gnome yields a Fire Gnome.
Three Basic Gnomes mixed together yield a Gnome of a random type.
A Winter Gnome mixed with a Summer Gnome, or a Fire Gnome mixed with a Water
Gnome, yields a Yoyo Gnome.
MIXN'MATCH
}}
}}