Alex Truelsen on 28 Apr 2002 05:34:04 -0000

spoon-business: Who brought the booze?

Ah, freedom from Entropy. I will miss it... Time, then, for the next part of my Plan. I give you, then, Phase II.
{{
__One tequila, two tequila, three keteela, floor__

Replace the third sentence of the sixth paragraph of Rule 498 with "At the end of each nweek, the BAC of each player with a positive BAC decreases by 2. If this would cause a player's BAC to become negative, that player's BAC is set to 0."

Create a new rule with the following HAMMERED-delimited text:

HAMMERED
__BYOB__

Wine is an alcohlic drink whose quantity is measured in glasses. A glass of Wine raises a player's BAC by 1. Wine comes in two types, Cheap and Fine. A player may pay 1d3 points for a glass of Cheap Wine, the drinking of which will give them one Style point, or 2d4 points for a glass of Fine Wine, the drinking of which will give them 1d5 Style points and one Respect point.

Tequila is an alcoholic drink whose quantity is measured in glasses. A glass of Tequila raises a player's BAC by 2. A player may pay 3d3 points for a glass of Tequila, the drinking of which will give them 2d3 Charm points. If a player drinks more than 3 glasses of Tequila in one nweek, that player goes into Limbo and must slur all messages to a public forum for one nweek.
HAMMERED
}}