David E. Smith on 11 Apr 2002 18:16:52 -0000

spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Thursday afternoon)

Quick middle-of-the-day updates...

As has been mentioned previously, the revision to "The Upper House" is
illegal, as Voting is in progress. Please keep your arms and legs inside
the voting box until the ballot has come to a complete stop.

P553 is rectified (add "new rule" delimiters and verbiage).

"Making things more square" is 567/0.

And whatever proposal it was that had "Responsabilities" in it was
rectified as well. I did that last night and forgot to mention it.

...dave

---- David E. Smith, POB 515045, St. Louis MO 63151
http://www.technopagan.org/    http://metadave.net/
http://www.bureau42.com/       http://whatIsay.com/

"There is so much randomness in the world that it's
a dice roll whether I'm happy or depressed." - TMCM