Jonathan David Amery on 11 Apr 2002 14:32:07 -0000

Re: spoon-business: Issue with P553

> Mr. A...Is there by chance a typo in Proposal 553 on the part of the=
>  submitter?  Perhaps an absence of proposal delimiters?  Because otherwise=
>  I don't see a rule declaration in there, and, while Boilerplate and=
>  Delimiter allow for an implicit proposal given an explicit rule, they=
>  don't say anything about an implicit rule given an explicit proposal.

 Well, I certainly intended for it to be a proposal to create a Rule...

 Hmm...  Proposal:

{{
__Making things more square__

 Add to rule 255/1 the following paragraph:
 {{
  The Administrator may also Rectify any document that E thinks has an
unambiguous intent, but which fails to express this correctly within
the framework of the rules.  Objections are allowed in this case also.
 }}
}}