Glotmorf on 9 Apr 2002 23:28:58 -0000

spoon-business: Proposal: Izing by the Flavor

{{ _Fish-flavored Izing_

[[Part of the reason for this proposal is fairness, yes, but part of it is also a supplement to my memory: I can't remember who's had the sushi more than everyone else, and therefore I can't be sure I'm excessively burdening someone...]]

Insert the following paragraph before the last paragraph of Rule 213:

"When a player acquires the Sushi, e is assigned the attribute 'Babelized'.  The Sushi cannot be given to a Player who is Babelized, though said Player can still take the Sushi voluntarily.  The 'Babelized' attribute expires six nweeks after the most recent instance of a Player receiving the Sushi, whether given forcefully or taken voluntarily."

}}

						Glotmorf