Wonko on 1 Apr 2002 23:13:11 -0000

spoon-business: For want of a Ballot...

Proposal 491/1
Keeping the ballot boxes safe for democracy
Author: Bean
I vote Yes. I rate it 14. Good job.

Proposal 504/1
Death, Taxes...
Author: The Administrator
I vote Yes.

Proposal 505/4
No, YOU Hide!
Author: Wonko
I vote Yes. I rate it a 15, though I'm not sure my rating counts.

Proposal 506/1
Removal of Cruft
Author: Rob
I vote Yes.

Proposal 507/0
Roast the PIG
Author: Rob
I vote Yes.

Proposal 508/0
Temperature
Author: Rob
I vote Yes.

Proposal 509/0
Cinquains Suck
Author: Rob
I vote No.

Proposal 510/0
Only running is boring IV: Bean f***ing hates the PIG. Die die die, you
blasted thing
Author: Bean
I vote Yes.

Proposal 511/0
Ow! That's gotta hurt!
Author: Bean
I vote Yes.

Proposal 512/0
Bean is SOOOO f***ing bitter
Author: Bean
I vote Yes. (The 'bitter' attribute never goes away? That's a lot of bitter)

Proposal 513/0
Grandpa, that's Maggie
Author: Bean
I vote Yes.

Proposal 514/0
Stop to think.
Author: Uncle Psychosis
I vote Yes.

Proposal 515/1
Sirens and Cheerleaders
Author: Congenital Optimist
I vote Yes. I rate it 11.

Proposal 516/0
Miscellaneous Fixes
Author: Congenital Optimist
I vote Yes.

Proposal 517/2
Notice how they do not so much fly as... plummet
Author: Wonko
I vote Yes.

Proposal 518/0
Shear a Sheep to Sponge a Square
Author: Wonko
I vote Yes. (Sponge-throwing coming soon if this passes...)

Proposal 519/0
And yet you are possessed.
Author: Uncle Psychosis
I vote No. Although the last sentence is easily dodged, it does prevent
anyone from *accidentally* changing the rule. That's a good thing.

Proposal 520/1
Exclusive doors.
Author: Uncle Psychosis
For now, I Abstain. I want to know what happens if the CFJ is overturned -
does that suddenly change the owner of the Token? Or does it just remove it
from the database?

Proposal 521/0
Making crazy sounds.
Author: Uncle Psychosis
I vote No. I'd love to say yes, but I'm a r259 fan. I agree with the rest.

Proposal 522/0
A Santa that will never come.
Author: Uncle Psychosis
I vote Yes. I hunt around in my toy chest for my fragmentation grenades.

Proposal 523/0
And his merry men, too!
Author: The Voice
I vote Yes.

Proposal 524/0
If at First You Don't Succeed, Skydiving is Not For You
Author: Baron von Skippy
I vote Yes. I rate it 10.

Proposal 525/1
The Curse of the Cinquain
Author: Wonko
I vote Yes.

Proposal 527/0
proosal
Author: Wild Card
I Abstain. I liked Flaming Bruce, but I like grenades too...

Proposal 528/0
These are the Voyages of the DimShip Benomicant
Author: Glotmorf
I vote Yes. I assume 'launching' a dimship will mean something sooner or
later. I rate this 13.

Proposal 529/0
Hey, Don't Let Me Stop You
Author: Glotmorf
I vote Yes.

Proposal 530/0
Rearranging the Football Furniture
Author: Glotmorf
I vote Yes.

Proposal 531/1
Back from Exile
Author: Wonko
I vote Yes.

Did I miss anything?

--Wonko

 "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former. "
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)