Wonko on 29 Mar 2002 21:21:22 -0000

spoon-business: Ahhh...

There, that second one makes sense. I almost forgot about the
Eng-Ger-Fre-Eng option with the Sushi.

Now then,

I amend all my proposals to be in the last unsushiied from I posted.

By the way, what's with all this "Kill the PIG! Death to Cinquains!" etc.
attitude? Sure, we don't like them, but couldn't we find some more creative
way to deal with them? Like this:

{{
__The Curse of the Cinquain__

In r399, replace the sentence "The Form Bonus for a Cinquain is 3 points."
with "The Form Bonus for a Cinquain is the loss of 3 points of Charm and 2
point of Respect, plus a point loss equal to the points gained by the
proponent for that proposal."

Append to r213 the text
"The aforementioned restrictions on messages do not apply to messages if
those messages contain nothing but a proposal in Cinquain form with no
comments and, optionally, a signature."
}}

--Wonko
Save the Gremlins!