Eric Gerlach on 22 Mar 2002 18:49:12 -0000

Re: spoon-business: catching up!

On Fri, 22 Mar 2002, David E. Smith wrote:
> Bean has whipped out a ruling on CFJ 430.

The fastest gavel in the west.  Or the east... I'm more east than west you
see.....

> I got round to resolving the tackle: Glotmorf tele-tackles The Voice,
> forcing the Football back into the hands of Bean. (Neither Glotmorf nor
> The Voice will move at the end of this nweek.)

I'm going to contend that because Wonko said "as soon as moves are
processed" when he tackled me that it happened last nweek.... because the
moves actually happened last nweek. (I'm gonna have to fix that bug I
think... though with more players it shouldn't matter)  That means I can
move this nweek.

In light of my contention, I run to (9, 13).

Bean