Jonathan Van Matre on 11 Feb 2002 19:43:12 -0000

RE: spoon-business: CFJ: Opening the floodgates

The intent was that the latter statement, by precedence rules, overrules the more-imprecise haiku-form first statement, which was only there for the cosmetic reason of starting the haiku rule with a sort-of-haiku.  So you only get points if it passes.  But we'll see if the judge agrees.

And if e doesn't, comment brackets are going around that "haiku".

--Scoff!