Alex Truelsen on 10 Feb 2002 04:03:19 -0000

Re: spoon-business: PIG

Quoth Wonko,

> Quoth Dan,
 >
> I catch the PIG and pick it up.  I throw it at Wonko.
> Dan

I catch the PIG and pick it up myself, and throw it at the player who was up until recently known as Baron von Skippy.

--I sharp pains comfort throw PIG, (9, 12). The Big it is from Rock that place and when, in in it me bounces back. The in Voice in PIG and throw it I that time set fire.--

                                         --BvS--