Jonathan Van Matre on 30 Jan 2002 23:05:26 -0000

spoon-business: Last-minute revision, or just call it a rectification if it's too late

In my dependent proposals proposal, it should be understood to be creating a rule.  i.e.

Create a new rule called:

__Dependent Proposals__

Etc.

Wasn't this what the Elimination of Boilerplate was supposed to do?  Reading it over again, though, its effect seems somewhat unclear, so I'm putting in this revision just to be safe.

--Scoff!