Wonko on 27 Jan 2002 02:53:20 -0000

spoon-business: Jingle Bells!

I amend my proposal entitled 'The Chef Gremlin' to be:

{{
__Jingle Bells!__

Create:
{{
__The Yeti__

There exists an entity called the Yeti. The Yeti is a Passable MO. At the
beginning of the 1st and 6th days of each nweek, the Yeti will Move 8 times
in random directions. Whenever the Yeti moves out of a square, that square
becomes Frozen. Whenever a MO Moves into a Frozen square, it automatically
Moves again in the same direction it came from. Any square which has been
Frozen for at least 1 nweek immediately ceases to be Frozen.
}}
}}

Rationale: I think this is just fun.

As for the Chef Gremlin, it was stupid anyway.

--
Wonko
Aut inveniam viam aut faciam.