Dan on 24 Jan 2002 21:48:19 -0000

spoon-business: Judgement on CFJ 305

Judgement on CFJ 305

Judge: Dan
Plaintiff: Bean

Statement: Uncle Psychosis did not award emself a win, nor did he
award anyone else with a win, nor did he alter the text of rule 129.

Disputed Action by Uncle Psychosis, nweek 5, nday 1:

I award myself a win. I award a win to each player (other than myself) who
voted for proosal 277/1, in alphabetical order by name. I alter the text of
rule 129 to what it would be had proosal 277/1 passed.

Plaintiff's Analysis:  Awarding wins is regulated, as is changing rules.
Thus Rule 18 does not apply (precedent from CFJ 251).  Therefore Uncle
Psychosis doesn't get to do this.

Ruling: TRUE

I agree with the plaintiff: Uncle Psycosis' actions are prohibited by the
rules.

Dan