David E. Smith on 24 Jan 2002 07:50:49 -0000

spoon-business: nweek 5 results!

The second part is all the voting stuff for the end of nweek 5. For the
first time in the game, someone actually sent me private votes that I'll
be required to disclose - sometime tomorrow, hopefully, I'll scan my vote
records and upload the resultant graphics to the Web site somewhere.
(Nobody said I'm required to make them convenient, merely accessible.
Heck, I'd prefer it if votes remained private.)

Actually, I'll probably just forward the relevant votes to the list.

Anyway.

245/0 passes (9-2).
Created 2/1.
gritter scores 15 points.

246/1 passes (6-5).
Created 260/1.
gritter scores 8 points.

247/0 passes (6-5).
Created 3/4.
Web page fixed in accordance with law. Whee!
Bean scores 11 points.

250/0 passes (8-3).
Created 293/0.
Created The Immunity Idol.
gritter scores 14 points.

252/0 passes (8-3)
Created 294/0.
Iain scores 9 points.

253/0 fails (2-9)
Iain loses 4 points.

265/0 passes (7-4)
Created 155/1.
Scoff! scores 10 points.

266/0 fails (2-9)
Scoff! loses 3 points.

267/1 passes (10-1)
Created 295/0.
Created 258/2.
Added "Changing gender more than twice in any nday or nweek" to the LOGAS.
I hope this is an acceptable abbreviation.
Congenital Optimist scores 17 points.

268/0 passes (11-0)
Created 296/0.
Created The Scoring Gremlin.
Wonko scores 9 points.

269/0 passes (7-4)
Created 297/0.
Created The Witch Gremlin.
Wonko scores 13 points.

270/0 is eaten by the Proposal Eating Gremlin and thus the fact that it
passed 10-1 means nothing.

271/1 failed (4-7)
Glotmorf loses 5 points.

274/1 passes (7-3-1)
Created 126/3.
The Voice scores 12 points.

275/1 fails (0-11)
Bean loses 2 points.

276/2 fails (4-7)
Bean loses 3 points.

277/1 fails (3-8).
Uncle Psychosis loses 1 point.

278/0 passes (7-4)
Created the List O' Nobility.
Created 298/0.
The Voice scores 8 points.
Bean gains the Title "Nitpicking King of Morons".
Added "claiming you have a title that is not recognized on the LON" to the
LOGAS.
Wiped sweat from brow.

279/0 failed (1-10).
Uncle Psychosis loses 4 points.

281/1 passes (7-4).
Oh dear.
Created 212/1.
Uncle Psychosis gains 13 points.

282/2 passes (11-0)
Created 299/0.
Created the Bandwidth Gremlin and the Token of Proposals, in the
possession of the Bandwidth Gremlin.
The Voice scores 12 points.

283/0 passes (8-2-1)
Y'know, if you'd just asked nicely, I would've whipped up something
similar to this on my own. :)
Created 300/0.
Glotmorf scores 11 points.

285/0 passes (8-3).
Created 214/1.
Glotmorf scores 7 points.

286/0 passes (10-1).
Created 301/0.
Created The Grid, and all its associated trappings.
(Okay, that's a fib. I'll create it in the morning.)
gritter scores 15 points.

287/0 passed (8-3)
Created 20/2.
gritter scores 11 points.

288/0 passes (9-2)
Created 213/2.
gritter scores 10 points.

289/0 fails (4-7).
Bean loses 6 points.

Other end-of-nweek cleanup:

The new Gremlin Number is 97.

The Immunity Idol is awarded to gritter.

The Bandwidth Gremlin attempts to award the Token of Proposals to gritter,
but is foiled by the Immunity Idol. The Token of Proposals is retained by
the Bandwidth Gremlin, since it doesn't seem to have anywhere else to go.

Rule 155's self-modification sequence kicks in:
Bob the Voting Fish ceases to exist. And e will be missed.
Created 155/2.

The Roster will now undergo a whole bucket of updates...

Antonio
Activity 1 Charm 4 Distance 88.1 Score 88 Speed 22.95 Style 0

Baron von Skippy
Activity -1 Charm 0 Distance 1 Score 0 Speed -1 Style 0

Bean
Activity 2 Charm 0 Distance 1.41 Score 0 Speed -11.78 Style 0

Congenital Optimist
Activity 2 Charm 1 Distance 40.06 Score 40 Speed 39.06 Style 0

Dan
Activity 1 Charm 0 Distance 1 Score 0 Speed 1 Style 0

Glotmorf
Activity 3 Charm 2 Distance 41.16 Score 41 Speed -3.9 Style 0

gritter
Activity 3 Charm 2 Distance 99.07 Score 99 Speed 94.6 Style 0

Iain
Activity 1 Charm 1 Distance 52.02 Score 52 Speed 27.92 Style 0

Joerg
Activity 1 Charm 6 Distance 80.23 Score 80 Speed -16.98 Style 0

Rob
Activity 3 Charm 7 Distance 104.28 Score 104 Speed -15.94 Style 0

Scoff!
Activity 3 Charm 1 Distance 64.08 Score 64 Speed 39.98 Style 0

The Voice
Activity 2 Charm 3 Distance 55.12 Score 55 Speed 54.12 Style 0

Turgul
Activity -3 Charm -1 Distance 10.49 Score 10 Speed 0.24 Style 0
On Forced Leave.

Uncle Psychosis
Activity 1 Charm 3 Distance 127.04 Score 127 Speed 26.96 Style 0

Wonko
Activity 3 Charm 16 Distance 198.67 Score 198 Speed 5.15 Style 0

I think that takes care of all the required end-of-nweek cleanup; if I
overlooked something, just politely tell me (as opposed to CFJing me or
storming off in disgust).

good night.

...dave

---- David E. Smith, POB 515045, St. Louis MO 63151
http://www.technopagan.org/    http://metadave.net/
http://www.bureau42.com/       http://whatIsay.com/

"Use anger to throw them into disarray." -- Sun Tzu